BUSINESS ANALYST â€“ LONDON
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 22 offices on six continents. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as onboard couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
As an IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for engaging with business users and senior stakeholders in order to capture new requirements. You will maintain a close-working relationship with project managers and technical developers as well as drive requirements definition, resource allocation, timing and cost projection. You will need to have excellent communications skills as we work with a number of external agencies. You will also be involved in UAT and business communications. Current projects include software innovation designed to enhance the business user and customer journeys and overall experience with Air Charter Service.
What we look for:
- Experience of working on software, web and CRM implementations (2 out of 3 of these would be good)
- Requirement gathering and business analysis using multiple methodologies e.g. waterfall and agile
- Experience of working within IT project management teams
- Strong customer / business facing skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to produce documentation including requirements, wireframes, story boards and screen mock ups
- Ability to produce and review business cases
- Be part of peer review sessions with other Business Analysts
- Create test plans for unit, functional, and user testing
- Ability to work well within small teams
- Ensure documents are complete, current, version controlled and appropriately stored.
- Energetic, passionate and driven
- Delivery focussed
- Proven ability to work independently and with initiative to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- High-level of creativity, adaptability and persistence to find the best solutions
- The ability to plan, organise, schedule and co-ordinate multiple tasks to achieve objectives
- Strong attention to detail, responsive and adaptable to change
- Good knowledge of IT development methods
- Understanding of testing methods, processes and tools
- Knowledge of business analysis and process redesign
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft core products
- Competent in Agile and Waterfall project methodology.
- Ability to liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of outsourced and offshore operations
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties