CARGO TRAINEE BROKER
Have you ever stopped to consider how your favourite bands transport all their equipment when they go on a global tour? Or how about how the cars and motorbikes of the F1 or MotoGP make it to every session, in every location, even if there are only a few days in between races? The answer is people like us.
Our cargo division has shipped everything from sand to designer shoes, and priceless art to 17 tonnes of ham. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current cargo sales team.
If you join us youâ€™ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time youâ€™ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand how cargo is loaded and unloaded from some of the largest aircraft in the world. Youâ€™ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which cargo and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Creating brand awareness and generating leads
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of aircraft we use, their range, capacity and crewing
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing group charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- Adhoc flight repping when required
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiations skills
- Fluency in the local language is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working player
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- Excellent base salary and benefits package.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentineâ€™s Day, your birthday, moving house, and weddings.
- Medical package
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events.