WORKING FOR US
Weâ€™ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams. Whether itâ€™s private jets, commercial aircraft or cargo that takes your fancy, every day at ACS offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales teams.
During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organizations, car manufacturers, governments and military organizations.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Working in conjunction with the Cargo Sales Team
- Being available on-call when required
- Flight tracking and monitoring of flight view system for customers and sales team
- Accurate data entry, logging of flight times
- Filing all paper work, ensuring organization and order
- Assisting in the setting up of airport handling, trucking (both domestic and international)
- Liaison with airlines and clients
- Preparing pre and post flight reports
- Report and maintain accurate information about flight updates and issues
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 1-2 years of an aviation related environment, operations preferred
- Must have flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability
- Professional telephone manner with an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Understanding or experience of flight planning, flight time limitations, weather charts
- Determination with a strong sense of urgency, enthusiasm and decisiveness
- Well organized with the capability to work independently
- Basic technical and computer skills a must
- Team player, self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Results driven and disciplined with a good attention to detail
- Bi-lingual is a plus, Spanish preferred
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- Excellent base salary and benefits package.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentineâ€™s Day, your birthday, moving house, and weddings.
- Medical package
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties